hosted by Karen @ Books and Chocolate
These books must come from my TBR pile I already own.
The Goal - to read a minimum of six classics between 1 Jan - 31 Dec 1015 .
1. A 19th Century Classic — any book published between 1800 and 1899.
2. A 20th Century Classic – any book published between 1900 and 1965.
Just like last year, all books must have been published at least 50 years ago to qualify
as a classic.
3. A Classic by a Woman Author. The Awakening by Kate Chopin
4. A Classic in Translation.
5. A Very Long Classic Novel — a single work of 500 pages or longer.
6. A Classic Novella — any work shorter than 250 pages.
7. A Classic with a Person’s Name in the Title.
8. A Humorous or Satirical Classic.
9. A Forgotten Classic. This could be a lesser-known work by a famous author, or a classic
that nobody reads any more.
10. A Nonfiction Classic. A memoir, biography, essays, travel, this can be any nonfiction
work that’s considered a classic, or a nonfiction work by a classic author.
11. A Classic Children’s Book.
12. A Classic Play.